The helping hands committee is a group of volunteers who are here to assist you in planning a reception following a memorial service. The church has a large fellowship hall where friends and family can gather after the service to honor and celebrate the life of your loved one who has passed.
Helping Hands can help with:
* Setting up tables and chairs in the hall, including a large table for memorabilia and/or photo displays if desired.
* Beverage set up; coffee, tea & water
* The committee will assist in setup as needed, stay during the reception and clean up after event.
Items available for use:
* White bud vases are available if you wish to bring flowers to decorate tables.
* Tables: 11 round; seats up to 7 & several long tables
* Simple paper plates, cups, utensils & napkins
You are welcome to bring in your own paper goods, tablecloths and decorations.
Please see our list of local vendors for refreshments (simple sandwiches and/or desserts).
Alcohol is NOT permitted.
Please contact the church office for additional information. 415.897.2123